- it is no longer physically possible to consume a coffee, a bottle of water and 1/2 a movie sized pop without making a trip to the bathroom
- when you first begin to think that it may be a good idea to make a trip to the bathroom, by all means, go to the bathroom
- in order to facilitate making trips to the bathroom, do not, despite the better view, sit in the middle of the row of seats at the movie
- make sure you know which theatre exit doors lead back to the lobby [and, therefore, to the bathrooms] and which ones are fire doors that lead outside
- the more times I type it, the sillier the word “bathroom” becomes…
My apologies if you were at the Friday afternoon viewing of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, theatre 1, Silver City, Metropolis and your final scenes were interrupted by someone opening the door to the outside world and then wandering across the front of the theatre to get to the main exit. Yes, that was me.
It won’t happen again.