1. it is possible to – and this is the kicker – legitimately take the entire day to put away the clean dishes and make two phone calls.
2. the faster one walks with a stroller, the more likely one is to viciously stub one’s toes on the wheels.
3. just because a stroller is bigger, doesn’t mean it’s more appropriate for off-roading. It only means what you already knew: it’s old.
4. dogs are worrywarts.
5. The Princess from The Princess and the Pea really exists – she’s two and a half weeks old, lives on the west coast of Canada, and hates napping in her playpen.
6. I can wear some of my pre-pregnancy shirts [the stretchy ones that saw me through my first few months]. Whether or not I should is a different story – and completely beside the point.
7. coffee is really, really, really good. Moreso than I ever knew before.