1. like Homer Simpson’s belly, my butt, once set in motion, can now jiggle for a disturbing length of time.
2. boobs, in the hypothetical event that they were ever-so-slightly mismatched in size prior to breastfeeding, do not equilibrate upon the start of breastfeeding.
3. those little marks that I
stupidly wishfully mistook for a few extra veins? Yeah…more stretchmarks.
4. a little, bouncing seat – the kick-ass-ing-est gift babyQ has received thus far.
5. babyQ, unfathomably, actually gets cuter every day.