Actually, it’s babyQ who has been tagged by The Creep over at Mama Grouch, but I think she’ll forgive me for answering on her behalf. Here goes:
3 Things That Scare Me
- my dad coughing
- my dad sneezing
- my mom making the noise I just made back at me, too close to my ear
3 People That Make Me Laugh
I only just started laughing, so that would be:
- um… mom
3 Things I Love
- the blue fish on my bouncer chair
- going for my morning walk
3 Things I Hate
- getting put in my bouncer when I want to be on my tummy
- getting put on my back when I want to be on my tummy
- not being on my tummy
3 Things I Don’t Understand
- why can’t I be on my tummy 24/7?
- when I’m on my tummy, why can’t I get over there?
- why does yelling not help me get over there?
3 Things On My Floor
- my play mat
- the dog’s tennis ball
3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
- vibrating (I’m in my bouncing chair, alright?)
- probably snoring (I’m a little stuffy these days)
3 Things I Can Do
- roll onto my tummy!
- drool & giggle at the same time
- kick like a demon in the bath
3 Ways to Describe My Personality
- inquisitive (I’m working on my vocabulary)
- when I’m tired: bipolar
3 Things I Can’t Do
- roll from my tummy onto my back
- eat a cheeseburger
3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
mom makes me listen to “real” music
- Hawksley Workman: Treeful of Starling
- Sting: Ten Summoner’s Tales
- Denzal Sincliare: denzal sinclaire
3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
- dad coughing
- dad sneezing
- mom trying to sing along to a song that she hasn’t figured out all the words to yet
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
- um…I don’t eat food yet.
3 Things I’d Like to Learn
- how to Get.Over.There. Now. Damn it.
- how to grab at all the thing people keep waving in front of my face
- how to read: I’m pretty sure mom and dad are paraphrasing
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
- hey, I’m only 3 months old! My options are sorely limited!
3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
3 Others to Tag??