A tag!! Hillary has requested ten random things about me, so here goes:
- Though mentioned here & here before, I have a fear of moths [extended, by virtue of similarities, to butterflies]. They are just way too unpredictable and could whack into you with no warning. Seriously. uuuugh.
- After I open a can of pop, I have to turn the tab 90o before I drink from it. I don’t know why, I just do.
- My left eye has only very fuzzy peripheral vision – the result of amblyopia.
- This means that, despite being strongly left handed, I actually do better golfing and shooting right handed.
- Yes, I have fired guns. When I was around 12 to 15. Targets only.
- I got my tattoo for my 29th birthday crisis.
- I haven’t decided where I want my next one to go, but I have a couple of ideas of what it could be.
- My ring size
iswas 4 1/2.
- I like watching So You Think You Can Dance, but can’t stand Dancing With the Stars.
- I would shave my head for [a worthy] charity.
And there you have it. A few more bits about me. Feel inspired? Divulge a little more about yourself on your site and leave a comment here to let me know!