Ah, it’s been a character building few days:
- with the boil water advisory still on and a baby with a virus, it is now apparent that excessive, extended use of waterless hand soap destroys cuticles in a manner that should be reserved for, well, never.
- sitting with a laptop on one’s bare legs for a couple of hours is not only toasty warm, it may cause a little burn.
- forget a baby who might sit, scoot or crawl: I actually gave birth to an inchworm.
- viruses are transmissible. Okay, that’s actually a reminder, but still. My throat is sore. Damn it.
- there are a lot of cool blogs in NaBloPoMo – as noted by touring them via the Randomizer. Try it – but, careful, it’s highly addictive…
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must go book a manicure.