And now: the meme! Tagged by Mackey, here are a few bits and bites of me:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- hanging dark sheets over my windows to try and sleep during the 23 1/2 hours of sunlight I was enduring during the northern summer
- swatting at mining truck tire sized black flies
- fishing for pike
- trying to convince Mr.Q that normal people don’t react to food the way he does
- starting my first website at Geocities [oh, wow…..need to update that…]
5 songs I know all the lyrics to:
- Old Bloody Orange
- Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
- Boots or Hearts
- John the Rabbit [in it’s orignal form and as edited by Mr.Q]
- A Moth is Not a Butterfly
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- pay off my father-in-law
- get a second car [any suggestions]
- go on a damn nice vacation. or two. or three.
- redo our floors and bathrooms
- invest the rest
5 bad habits:
- speaking too quickly and quietly
- grinding my teeth
- the internet
- getting distracted
5 things I like to do:
- cuddle with the Magpie!
- cuddle with Mr.Q. As long as he hasn’t been sweating or eating too many onions.
- poke words around. Though you wouldn’t know that, lately.
- take photos
- harrass the dog and/or cat
5 things I would never wear again:
- large, pastel-hued glasses
- an eye patch with a butterfly sticker on it
- a dickie
- a printed turtleneck
- braces [but medieval retainers are just fine…]
5 favourite toys:
Feeling inspired? Do this one and let me know!