- we have our first skinned knee [the Magpie]. She was pushing her stroller downhill and dropped to her knees on the sidewalk. She was perfectly okay with it…until bath time.
- we have a bruised ego [me]. I could do no right today at singing, after a long day at work, after a long night that included an hour on the floor of the Magpie’s bedroom.
- we have a mild fever to which a peace offering of baby Tylenol has been made [the Magpie]. Teething? Yep. Lots of running around with lots of little kids for the past three days? Yep.
- we have not yet finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Someone’s Pott-head of a husband, who shall remain nameless, is insisting on reading the book at the same time as I. And that makes for slow going.
- we have only one more work day this week. Thank whatever deity or benevolent force you see fit.
Have a good, summery weekend – I certainly plan to!