And that, really, is about the most profound and exciting thing going on around here. It’s Monday. It is such a Monday. So, I’m going to tell you
five six seven completely random, probably unrelated things. Make of them what you will.
- My bellybutton is off centre. It may or may not have been before the pregnancy, but it certainly is now.
- I hate sitting in movie theatres. By the end of a movie, I need a chiropractor in order to stand up. Never mind the crazy, rude people…
- I have to sleep with covers. Covering me – can’t have arms or shoulders sticking out. Even in the middle of a heat wave, I need at least a light blanket.
- The Magpie wore three pigtails to day care today: one on the top and two in the back. No, there is no photographic evidence.
- I’m pretty sure that I don’t actually know what I’m doing most of the time, but seem to pull things off anyway.
- I quite like wind. Except when it messes with the tv signal.
Hm. There. Would you now recognise me walking down the street? Maybe if I put that all on a sandwich board…. Good thing that
7. I’m still in the middle of my 52 week project on flickr!