Did you know? (courtesy, we’re sure, of daycare…)
- Dragons and dinosaurs sound very much a like: grrrrrrraaaaarrrrrr
- Bears, however, put a little more melody into their vocalizations: rowarowarowar
- Lions, it would appear, are the love children of dragons and bears: graworwa …except when they occasionally sound like monkeys:weeooo e uh uh eeee
- And all birds sound like crows: caaw caaw cow
- But all birds are able to hear cats coming from a mile away because all cats sound like cartoon airplanes falling from the sky: nnneeeaaaarrrroooowwwww
Hope you’re all having a good day, and watch out for lions masquerading as monkeys.