I have a hard time looking back. I usually say it’s because I don’t believe in regrets. Dwelling only makes me cranky and I prefer to remember the fond parts of my past.
That and I have a god-awful memory.
So, really, even if I wanted to, any my year in review post would mostly be a bunch of bullshit. And then you would go back through my previous posts and call me on it. And that would suck.
Instead, here are my plans for next year:
- get back to blogging – bring back Sunday Editions (hm. it seems not all my videos survived the transfer to WordPress…) and the mid-week photo-op.
- complete three 52 week photo challenges: one self-portrait, one for the Magpie and one best of the week shot.
- read more non-fiction.
- research non-denominational private / charter schools that the Magpie probably won’t attend. But it will make me feel better that I researched them.
- catch up on my movie backlog: Inglorious Basterds, Where the Wild Things Are, New Moon (yes, I said it), Avatar, Sherlock Holmes. There are lots more. I’m just not going to be over ambitious here…
- do things that aren’t in the routine
- expand my music library with new to me Canadian artists and non-Canadian artists (as well as more of a few faves).
There. I’ve written it. Now I’m marginally more likely to follow through!!
Besides, it’s not like I’ll remember this by the time the year is over.
Hope you memories of this past year are the happy ones and here’s to creating a whole near year of goodness.
Happy New Year!!