I finally had a chance to catch up on some blog reading backlog in transit.
Some days, I actually wish for a longer commute. There is so much great information and wonderful & needed discussion out in the web. [okay, I know, there’s a tonne of factless proclamation and trolling too but the former doesn’t want to listen and the latter is usually easy to spot and avoid]
I can’t begin to properly do justice to everyone that I read en masse this morning, but here are a few of the folks whose words and strengths inspired me today.
- Jodifur – raising respect
- hg – questioning the interpretation of “public”
- Lisa – relevance & religious platitudes
- CJ – equality in rights and marriage
- Kristen – equality for women and men
You gals all rock – those who wrote the posts above and those bloggers I haven’t gotten to yet.