I finally got my ass in gear and began to clean and reorganize following the final repairs for the great floods of 2012 and 2013. Never mind the fact that the final repairs happened several months ago…it’s taken me a while to get there, okay?
But, timely or not, I [began to] clean and organize. This included moving things around closets, up and down stairs, and peering under my bed for things that may have been stuffed there. In doing so, I’m now pretty sure any and all tradesfolk who have been in my house have an opinion of my night life that is vastly more exciting than my end-of-a-long-day reality. The following items, it seems, were stashed under my bed.
Oh who am I kidding.
The following items are still stashed under my bed:
- a box of Kleenex. Because if it is out on the side table, the cat will rip up and shred every single tissue.
- a bottle of Aveeno lotion. For the end-of-a-long-day-in-work-shoes callous treatment.
- a roll of duct tape. For patching the split air-conditioner hose. Repeatedly.
- tennis balls. No racket. For massaging. It’s a thing. See previous post.
- a roller-ball massage thing. For massaging. Getting rid of regular, old-fashioned back knots.
- a chess set. ...okay, that’s just storage.
Seriously. How did all this crap end up under my bed?
I pretty sure Red Green intended duct tape to be under the bed. For any reason.